Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Art, Heart and Healing - Week 3

Friday, November 19, 2010

☆ Art, Heart and Healing - Week 3



So I am posting this a bit later than I planned - my gorgeous children have lovingly passed on their cold to their parents! So A LOT of Tinkerbell has been watched in the last week to keep tanties at a minimun, and to save mums pounding head!


If you haven't already checked out the Art, Heart & Healing course you should - it is absolutely fabulous, I have learned heaps in regards to technique, letting go, being open and celebrating the now.  And if you don't have time at the moment to do the course, Tam is leaving it open, make sure you spend 10 minutes checking out the fantastic art that people are creating - and OMG the monstahs (week 3) - they are soo cute and I wanna cuddle them all. I can't wait to make to mine - but i suspect i'll have to share with my girls!

So here are my pages from week 3 -


The cover of my book:


My first quote is one I have had scribbled on a post-it and have carted around the world with me!


I decided that I needed to have a second quote about courage and/ or letting go of fear and I found this one:


My 'I celebrate' page was funnily enough just as hard to do as my 'I wish for you' page. Not that I couldnt think of things, i could have written an essay, but I really wanted to be specific about what I celebrate the most, or whats most important to me at this stage in my life...


This was such a great exercise, it really made me focus on the now and whats great in my life at the moment. When I was in my 20's I used to keep a very small journal in which I would write everyday 5 positive things that happened that day, and if I had a really crap day, what was positive about the crap...It was really hard to start with but in the end it was really easy to find the positives in my day.

Thanks Tam for reminding me to celebrate my life and not wish it away...


Have a great weekend everyone!


x♥x

1 comment :

  1. My lads just come down with a cold so I'm likly to get it next. Your art work is really coming on I like the quotes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...