Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Mystical Magical Makings - Angel Update

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

☆ Mystical Magical Makings - Angel Update

I went back to my angel yesterday to tinker a bit more with it. After posting it on the course forum, the wonderfully supportive people who are on this journey with me, made some helpful and insightful suggestions and although I am still not 100% in love with the painting I am happier with it now.

Back to the painting - I added embellishments to her tiara/ headband thingy, (and yes that is its official name!), more detail to the dress and shadow to the ground under the angel and child. I also think they would benefit from being a bit larger - next time...





hmm.. I think I'm done with this one for the moment - bring on the mermaids!

x♥x


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...