Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Summer Song [ATC exchange]

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

☆ Summer Song [ATC exchange]

It was difficult to illustrate this theme - especially since we are in the icy and howling depths of winter, I had to really reach for some inspiration.

(I actually wasn't going to join this month - but one night I had a few to many glasses of wine and I signed up... oh. crap.)

Here is my interpretation of Summer Song.

Sleepless
"The Symphony of the willy wag tail at 3am 
on a hot & sticky summers eve
keeping me awake"

Red
 "The slurp and crunch of the reddest and juciest home grown
strawberry, pick and eaten in the garden, before the kids get them"



Summer seems so far away at the moment. sigh.

☆•*¨*•.¸¸

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...