Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Father's Day iCard

Sunday, September 5, 2010

☆ Father's Day iCard


Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there.

Our day was a quiet affair - I asked G if he wanted to do anything special, but he just wanted a low key day plus he had to study for an exam tomorrow. So low key it was. It helped that the weather this weekend has been wet and wild. Gale force winds swept through the state yesterday, it was reminiscent of when we lived on Raasay - gusting wind, torrential rain, very (very) short periods of sunshine. It was quite nice actually and I felt slightly homesick and very nostalgic!

Anyway a couple of weeks ago I stumbled across this cool card idea for G - but as his iPhone is white I adapted the original slightly.

The iCard


Bean's Message to G

G was really chuffed but then started laughing - '3 bars of service from Vodafone - what a joke!'

What did you do for the fathers in your life?

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...