Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Illustration Friday

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

☆ Illustration Friday

Isn't funny how things come about. This illustration began as a sketch of the girls easter present from my gran, (a duck and bunny on a bicycle), in front of the victorian dolls house, that g built over the easter weekend, almost three years after I gave it as a christmas present to bean & him.

I haven't been that happy with my sketching lately - it has been missing something.. a depth, a story, a little piece of my heart... I am finding my way back I think.


Detail 



x♥x

3 comments :

  1. Yay! You're a Friday Favorite! http://hello7arts.com/blog/2011/04/friday-favorites-bicycle/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME. Absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your illustration...i like the character...very gooood...!! :D
    http://apbestari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...