Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ ATC Exchange March

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

☆ ATC Exchange March

I have been hanging onto these since the end of march - I wanted to make sure my partner received them before I shared them with you.

Aprils ATC Exchange on the willowing network was Red Ridding Hood.

I had so much fun, that I made two extra for me!

These are the two I sent...



And I kept these two...



Some ribbon and home made envelopes for prettiness!

The back of the cards
This months is Umbrella - and all I have at the moment is that Rihanna song running a loop in my head!

Have a great day


x♥x

1 comment :

  1. Oh my goodness. I participated in the willowing swap and I had the Rihanna song in my head too for this one! :) LOVE your work and glad you posted your blog on your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...