Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ LilliBean Designs Spotlight

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

☆ LilliBean Designs Spotlight


I am so excited to share with you some of the new + some of the favourite items I have available in my LilliBean Designs Store.
**********

Remember this painting?
Moon Child (original sold)
So many people still ask if it is for sale, I guess, like me, it resonates deeply with them

When the Wee Beastie was born, I decided to order it as a card, and send it out to everyone who gave her a gift.

And I ordered extras!

It would make a beautiful card for anyone wanting to send a card to a new mother, as a thank you for a birth gift, as a baby shower card, or as a just because card.

EDITED/ FIXED: I remembered after the post went live I had forgotten to activate the hyperlink (sorry!)

They are available here as a single purchase for $3.50, but  please email me if you would like a quote for larger quantities, further details and pricing options.

***********

Every month my newsletter subscribers have first pick of the specials + discounts available in the LilliBean Designs Shop (sign up here!)

For the latter part of 2013, I have decided that each month I will discount a favourite painting by up to 30%. 

This months discounted painting is Stars + Butterflies.

This is an A5  (8.3 x 5.8 in), mixed media acrylic painting
with collaged 
elements (butterflies + stars)
Normally this painting costs $29 for the next week it is available for just $21
(offer ends July 1st)

************

I am so excited!

I have a sneak peak of what is available in the LilliBean Designs Store next month!


**********

Have you thought about affordable, original + unique art + crafts as a gift for a friend, a child, for yourself? There is so much variety out there and it is all very reasonable. I believe strongly that original art works are no longer for the wealthy. They are for everyone. 

Check out the Etsy website for heaps of art + homemade goods that are for sale.

**********

By the way, if you want the inside scoop, July's promotions, specials + give aways. If you want to know what's new in the LilliBean Design's store you can do so here

Have an awesome week.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...