Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Celebrate Love [Life Book]

Monday, November 17, 2014

☆ Celebrate Love [Life Book]


 Week 43 - Choose Joy with Christy Tomlinson


Christy Tomlinson's lesson was another synchronistic one for me at a time - a beautiful lesson, with several different elements + a very important message.

And a reminder to myself - to chose love. To celebrate the love I have in my life.

And at the end of the lesson I had this image to remind me.


What will you celebrate this week. Feel free to share with the rest of us.

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

2 comments :

  1. Lovely painting Kirsten! What a great message too. I think we get caught up in "life" and forget what is really important. You put it beautifully in words and with paint! Hugs, Rasz

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely adorable!!! I love her wings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...