Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: Flying Free and Positive Self Talk [LIFE BOOK 2014

Monday, December 8, 2014

Flying Free and Positive Self Talk [LIFE BOOK 2014

Week 46 - Flying Free and Positive Self Talk with Tascha Parkinson



I am so pleased with the timing of this lesson, December is the busiest time of the year for us.

And I loved that this lesson allowed me to stop and take stock of where we are up to, what my priorities are +  gives me a handy list of positive empowerment (under my birds feathers) that I can quickly check when I am feeling like shit.



It made me think that I should put these positive items in my notebook that I carry around with me everyday.

What about you? How are you coping with the December madness? Maybe a list of positive empowerment will help you through this crazy month!

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...