Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: Life Book 2014 [Final Flip Through]

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Life Book 2014 [Final Flip Through]



Just a final look-see at last years Life Book lessons, before I start sharing this years classes with you....

It's amazing to look over your year of classes and and see the progression of your art work!

(oh and I must apologise for the darkness, I filmed it on the one cloudy and overcast morning in December!!)




Or you can see it on you tube here

I hope you enjoy it!!


post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...