Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ ZODIAC GIRLS: Cancer, Leo + Virgo.

Friday, February 20, 2015

☆ ZODIAC GIRLS: Cancer, Leo + Virgo.

From the end of February I am moving
Unfortunately I will no longer post here but can be found here instead.
 I hope that you will continue to join me over on my new LilliBean Designs blog.

Friday Art: A weekly series of paintings, journal art, in progress shots + general fun
So far I have shared with you the first six of my zodiac paintings: CAPRICORNAQUARIUSPISCESTAURUSARIES + GEMINI
And this week it is my pleasure to share with you Cancer, Leo + Virgo.

☆ CANCER ☆

CANCER AVAILABLE FOR SALE HERE Approx 5.1/2 x 11.1/2″ Acrylic + water color paint on quality hot pressed paper
CANCER
AVAILABLE FOR SALE HERE Approx 5.1/2 x 11.1/2″ Acrylic + water color paint on quality hot pressed paper
Cancerian girls are Creative, Spontaneous, Faithful, Loving, Emotional, Protective + a little bit Moody! 

☆ LEO ☆

zodiac painting by lillibean designs LEO
Leo
AVAILABLE FOR SALE HERE
Approx 5.1/2 x 11.1/2″ Acrylic + water color paint on quality hot pressed paper

☆ VIRGO ☆

zodiac girl painting by LilliBean Designs VIRGO
Virgo
AVAILABLE FOR SALE HERE
Approx 5.1/2 x 11.1/2″ Acrylic + water color paint on quality hot pressed paper


YOU CAN SEE THE ENTIRE COLLECTION OF ZODIAC GIRLS IN STORE NOW

I started painting these at the end of last year as a freebie for readers of my Studio Snippets. (Every month readers can download a new desktop calendar featuring art work by Moi!) And you can have a pisces girl delivered direct to you inbox come March 1st by popping over here
Thanks for popping in - have a fabulous weekend!
df78c-kirstinsigx

P.S if you enjoy reading my blog, please make sure you change your subscription links as from March 1st I will only be posting over here.

Newsletter
Did you know I send out an email with Studio snippets, freebies + give aways once a month? You can have your very own Studio Snippets delivered into your inbox, with free desktop art, discount codes for my online store, snippets from my life, my art + my brain. And absolutely everyone who is a member is in the draw for the monthly give away. Wanna know more? Then click HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...