Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Illustration Friday

Thursday, December 30, 2010

☆ Illustration Friday

Wow - I cannot believe another Christmas has past us by and here we sit on the eve of the new year! Craziness huh?

We had a great chrissy with Santa being a very generous fella with every one, not just the girls, we are very spoiled and very, very lucky - I am so thankful.

So I managed to squeeze time to do my IF prompt this week while we were away on the coast. No chance last week to do my IF prompt, although in crazy Kirstin Land, I had grand plans to squeeze it in between last minute xmas shopping and cooking chrissy dinner!

Something a bit different this week, I had limited supplies whilst I was on holidays - a few pens, my water colours, not much else...

Winter
I had to dig a little deeper this week since it is 30 odd degrees here at the moment - and yes that is centigrade and not fahrenheit!

I hope you all had a fabulous and chilled christmas, and the new year brings you prosperity and love.

I'll see you next year!

x♥x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...