Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Artful Shamanism + meeting my Muse [Lifebook 2013]

Monday, July 15, 2013

☆ Artful Shamanism + meeting my Muse [Lifebook 2013]


For this life book lesson Effy Wild took me on a shamanic journey to meet my muse.

If I had thought about this before I actually did this exercise, I wouldn't have thought this is who she was, and the message she kept saying to me was never the one I thought she would say.

Guided by Efi, I found two very interesting characters emerge.  This was so much fun and I totally went with the flow - no sketching, no erasing, no three test sketches, just paint on paper, and more paint on paper. 

What ever my muse dictated. 

Totally fun! 

Any way meet my muse...


and her messenger....


I hope you all had a great weekend, and today is the final day to sign up for the 'UNDER THE SEA' tag swap - I hope you'll consider joining us! Swap partners will be announced here tomorrow and I will follow up with an email with your partners email address so you can make contact directly.

Finally don't forget about this months give away - the last day to enter is Thursday Australian EST.


3 comments :

  1. Totally love the idea of just painting and adding paint as the flow takes you. Your muse and her messenger are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LB pages... nice to meet your muse and her messenger, great message!

    Not done this lesson yet!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...