Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ UNDER THE SEA - tag swap partners

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

☆ UNDER THE SEA - tag swap partners

I am so excited for this months tag swap! 

Thank you every one who signed up - I can't wait to see what gorgeous tags you create + I am excited to share them with every one here later next month.

I have sent emails out to every one who signed up - I am hoping there are no problems, but it seems when ever I organise a tag swap something goes awry! Let me know if you don't receive your email, or can't contact your partner.

So what now? 

Well if you haven't already started your tag - get cracking!

You should aim to have your tags in the post early next week.

Any problems please don't hesitate to let me know.






1 comment :

  1. Thanks Kristen I Recieved my email and emailed my partner, she responded and I'm ready to start making it! I can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...