Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ A Mid Year Tag Swap [are you in?]

Monday, July 1, 2013

☆ A Mid Year Tag Swap [are you in?]

IT MUST BE TIME FOR ANOTHER TAG SWAP. RIGHT?

I have been thinking about what this swap should be themed, and in honour of Bean + Bug's Mermaid obsession - I thought what about:

UNDER THE SEA

I would absolutely love it if you joined me again and swapped cards with other people from all over the world.


{So if you sign up now you have three weeks to create your watery tag!}

{any rules?}
Like before, there are only two rules...

1. Make your UNDER THE SEA themed tag +

2. Send it to your partner.

There is no limit on size, materials used or content.

{who can join in?}
every one is welcome to join - it doesn't matter where you are in the world, or where you are in your creative journey.

I would like to stress that this swap is open to absolutely everyone - if this is your first swap that's fantastic I would love it if you joined us.

{how do i join the swap?}
if you are interested in joining in, leave your name + email address in the Mr Linky Widget below.

{the nitty gritty}
sign up closes Sunday 14th July.

swap partners will be assigned on July 15th.

I will email you your swap partners email address + you can email each other with your addresses. 

Between now + Monday 22nd create your beautiful tag which is when I think we should aim to have our tags in the mail to our partners.

{need some inspiration?}
I have a started a pinterest board with some images that inspired me, along with some under the sea themed tags created by other artists. Feel free to check it out - I will be adding to it as I find inspiring pics.

{can I help spread the word?}
Absolutely! Everyone is welcome to join in, so that would be so awesome! (thanks!)

you can share by clicking on any of the social media buttons located at the top + bottom of this post.

{how do I sign up?}


Below is the Linky tool, and all you have to do is click on the 'add your link' button, and it will guide you through the sign up.

At this stage all I need is you name + email. I will email you later in the month for postal details etc


{anything else?}
Just email me if you have any questions, queries or concerns - I would love to hear from you!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...