Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Round Here [Life in Casa de Mac]

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

☆ Round Here [Life in Casa de Mac]



We've been creating together...


Our wee Beastie turned one + went to preschool for the first time...


Thick fog in the middle of summer...


Went to the dentist for our check up...


Saw the most gorgeous red sun rise - and failed miserably to capture it on my phone...


Have been sweltering in the heat...


Have been decorating our bodies with art…


Started kindy….

So thats what we've been up to in January -  I would love to know what your best memory of January was, feel free to share with us…

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

1 comment :

  1. What a lovely round up of your month. Your girls are super cute and I can't imagine 41 degrees-wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...