Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Illustration Friday

Monday, January 24, 2011

☆ Illustration Friday

I have been meaning to post over the last few days, but the weekend past has just been the most relaxing time with my family - no DIY projects, lots of pool time, lots of talking, lots of cake (good thing there was lots of swimming!), and lots of wine.

I guess G & I needed that time out together, putting the tools and paints down, and reconnecting.

One of the best moment of the weekend was sitting on our balcony Saturday night, watching an almost thunder storm roll through, drinking cold beer and some really nice wine.... which led me to this weeks IF illustration - Dusty.

This is how I felt on Sunday - dusty...


I have lots of art to share - my gorgeous husband bought me a place on Tam's Magical, Mythical Makings course so I've been painting up a storm!

Hope you all had a great weekend. 

x♥x

2 comments :

  1. Yup, been there! Felt a little dusty myself just last week. Great interpretation, great drawing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...