Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Mystical Magical Makings

Thursday, January 27, 2011

☆ Mystical Magical Makings

For Christmas, my gorgeous husband gave me a spot on the talented Tam from Willowing, Mystical Magical Makings course.

I have previously completed her free course - Art, Heart and Healing (which you can still join!) and I loved it so much. Tam has a fantastic teaching style, and the willowing network is a safe and nurturing place to explore your creative side - even for those who have never drawn before!!

The first two weeks of the course is about Goddesses - one who inspires you, one who speaks to you, or one who you have created yourself.

Mine is the goddess of intuition and empathy, she speaks to me on a very elemental level, she's being a bit coy with her name - I will tease it out of her yet!


She still needs finishing, I am hoping to get into my studio sometime over the next few days, but with Australia Day yesterday, and some of the hottest temps this summer, I have struggled to move more than 5 inches from the air conditioner!!


x♥x

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...