Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ How Can I Help? [And Can You Help Me?]

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

☆ How Can I Help? [And Can You Help Me?]


What?

No truly how can I help YOU?

Last year, I have received emails from you guys, asking me how I paint faces, how I find time, how I started, how I create with kids....

This year, I am hoping to grow Listening to the Squeak, into a space which offers ways help you guys. 

So I need your help.... please!

I would love it if you gave me two minutes to tell me how I can help you. And ok, I can't help you solve the great Alien debate, but maybe I could help you create Aliens on paper!

*EDIT*

'Wish' is a 4 x 4' painting on canvas, and will be on to her new home early next month...

I had originally decided to give away some gift tags, but then I found this little painting + decided to give her away instead!

So what is it you WISH to know

Please share with me...









Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo


I appreciate all your comments - oh + p.s. all your answers are kept confidential + the only reason I'm asking for your name + email once you submit is so I can contact the winner. (but email me if you have any questions!)

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...