Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Sugar Sugar with Marieke Blokland [Life Book 2014]

Monday, March 10, 2014

☆ Sugar Sugar with Marieke Blokland [Life Book 2014]


Week 5 - Sugar Sugar with Marieke Blokland


Oh. My. God - This was SUCH a fun lesson. Drawing my Candy Girl + painting her with the brightest colours I owned.

I love Marieke's style and her beautiful sense of fun. And this whole painting was fun!


I adore this page - one of my favourites so far.

Thanks so much Marieke!

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

3 comments :

  1. Lisa Isabella RussoMarch 11, 2014 at 7:30 PM

    This is so sweet and beautiful! I love her hair and eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carmen Sánchez-BusterMarch 29, 2014 at 3:15 AM

    Just delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...