Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Illustration Friday

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

☆ Illustration Friday

BENEATH

This was a challenging prompt and I had many ideas for beneath: 

♥ Heaven above, earth beneath, 
♥ Interred beneath,
♥ Some where beneath the sea,
♥ Beneath the same roof,
♥ Beneath our feet,

My favourite idea was to answer - 

 'What does a Scotsman wear beneath his kilt?'

Now having been to a few Céilidh's in my time, I know what some Scots wear beneath (or don't wear!) and I didn't think I could do the idea justice... 

...so this is what I drew instead



xx

2 comments :

  1. I love this, great work! So many interesting little details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly enjoy this, I really enjoy the kids holding hands and the cupid bear in the tree and the stuff you see in the dirt, nice stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...