Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ September Sketch Challenge

Friday, October 1, 2010

☆ September Sketch Challenge

I. Did. It! 
I finished my challenge for September (see here for more deets)

Sometimes, I was interrupted by life... 


Sometimes, Bean wanted to help...


Sometimes, I just couldn't be bothered, but did it anyway (hence the sharpener!)


Sometimes, I was away from the safety of home...


Sometimes I spent a really long time on a drawing...


Sometimes, Bean would want to play with what I was drawing...


Sometimes, I drew what was right in front of me...


Sometimes, I went outside for inspiration...


Sometimes, I bought the outside, inside...


Sometimes, my drawing reflected what was happening in our life...


Sometimes, it didn't...


 And sometimes, you need to have faith in yourself and believe you can do it...


I am very proud of myself for finishing, and really, really happy with the way my sketching is progressing

So much so that I am going to try another challenge for October, but this time I am thinking of something  more...

...but I will let you know later on - once I have thought about and completed a few days!

Have a great weekend.
xx

1 comment :

  1. Woo-hoo! That's Fantastic... way to stick to it! (And what a great visual recording of your month)

    Looking forward to what you've got going on for October :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...