Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Angel's Sigh

Monday, December 5, 2011

☆ Angel's Sigh

The beginning of the festy season brings lots of new challenges for me.

Not so much related to art or painting, more crafty stuff for gifts. In July my sister in law and I decided to make hand made gifts for christmas for each other, and not just each other, but for our significant others too.

It seemed such a great idea at the time. Of course in July there was six months until xmas. Now there is three weeks, and huge amounts to do. 

Angel's Sigh
©2011 Kirstin McCulloch
But instead of sitting in front of the sewing machine, I have been painting for the new illustration friday prompt.

It's too wet to scan and post today - you'll have to check in tomorrow to see it!

Have a great week.

•*¨*•.¸¸

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...