Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ FAREWELL 2011

Saturday, December 31, 2011

☆ FAREWELL 2011

Farewell to a year of love and laughter. Farewell to a year of huge amounts of creating. Farewell to a year of illness and death. Farewell to a year of stress and worry. Farewell to a year of huge success, and incredible highs, and some pretty shitty lows. Farewell to new connections and to new family members.

©2011 Kirstin McCulloch
But most of all farewell to the past, not to be remembered in sorrow, in despair or in shame, but to be remembered as a journey to a brighter future

©2011 Kirstin McCulloch
 I can't wait to take all I have learnt from 2011 and move forward, to make the next step in my journey and to remember to always immerse myself, in whatever I choose.

©2011 Kirstin McCulloch
 See you in the new year - have a great night.

•*¨*•.¸¸









No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...