Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Life Book [week 11]

Saturday, April 21, 2012

☆ Life Book [week 11]


I loved this weeks 'mini' lesson. Such a fun idea from Samantha Kira.

I have been following Samantha's blog for years now. 

And I have been so inspired by her journey. I just find her so authentic, and I love her vids!

Anyway, for this weeks life book 'mini' lesson, she gave us a blank dress form and some wings, to inspire us to create a world of our own, and to fly above the troubles we have. 

A blank slate.

And I love this idea, every new painting, every new day is a blank slate. Yesterdays troubles, are now your history, and not your present. 

I had so much fun creating this painting. So much so that you may find the wings and dress form popping up in future paintings.





P.S Don't forget to enter April's GIVEAWAYClick here to enter. There is only a few days left.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...