Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Carry [illustration friday]

Monday, July 23, 2012

☆ Carry [illustration friday]

SAMURAI BLUE
ORIGINAL PAINTING AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE HERE

I once had a Samurai fighting fish that I had called 'Blue' and he was part of this huge tropical aquarium that we had, that we laboured over, babied and spent a bloody fortune on! 

Once day I came home from work and I couldn't see Blue in the tank. I searched the whole tank, the filter, the gravel but there was no sign of Blue. I didn't want to think about Blue being some ones dinner, so Mr Mac and I decided that Blue must have run away.

When we moved overseas we sold that tank, and every now and then, despite the cost, the hassle, the multitude of guppies that went missing, I miss the tranquillity of watching those fish swim around.




P.S Have you entered this months SUPER GIVEAWAYClick here or here to enter - There is only one day left before the winners are announced!

3 comments :

  1. One of my favorites of yours! I really like the movement in the hair and the cool fish. So strange how yours went missing! (Maybe someone was trying to save you from sadness.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love that the hair and fish are gonig the same way... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...