Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Life Book [Week 20]

Friday, July 20, 2012

☆ Life Book [Week 20]

Week 20 had Jodi Ohl teaching us doodling.

I love doodling. My notebooks, school books, receipts, bills are all covered in doodles.

I went through a phase while I was at uni, where I just doodled eyes but just one eye. I often wondered what that meant, but I recognise that these early doodles were the beginnings of my paintings now.

It was a great lesson, Jodi took us through many of here different styles and I really enjoyed the way I could zone out and let my pen take over.



P.S Don't forget to enter this months SUPER GIVEAWAYClick here or here to enter 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...