Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Featured - CAROLA BARTZ

Monday, May 6, 2013

☆ Featured - CAROLA BARTZ


This month the featured section is dedicated to some seriously amazing talent + beautiful etsy shops from people who have signed up for Denthes May Etsy Promotions. Our first featured artist is Carola Bartz (all information is from Carola's Etsy Store)

***********
Carola makes handmade cards and tags for all occasions; unique handmade journals in two sizes; mixed media paintings, both originals and art prints; as well as beautiful and atmospheric landscape and nature photography as prints and notecards.

Southwestern Owl Print of Mixed Media Painting


I am a native of Germany living in Northern California. Photography has always been a passion of mine. Starting out with taking pictures of landscapes and architecture I now also love to document the little things in life and give them my personal view.

After I had moved to the US I re-discovered the artistic side in me that had been dormant since 10th grade. I started out with scrapbooking, quickly adding stamping and have now moved on to mixed media art.


Carola has some amazing paintings, cards + tags in her store + it is well worth a quick visit.

Visit her Etsy store here: CarolaBartz
***********

Don't forget that I want to feature YOU here! Yes you! Click here to find out more - it is super easy to join in (but don't hesitate to email me with any questions!)

Have an awesome week!




P.S.  Have you had a chance to enter this months give away? It is free to enter + so easy to do so.

    2 comments :

    1. Kirstin, thank you so much for this wonderful post!! I feel very honored that you featured my store here.

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...