Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Decluttering your Life + the Super Sale Code [LilliBean Designs Spotlight]

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

☆ Decluttering your Life + the Super Sale Code [LilliBean Designs Spotlight]

Is your clutter, cluttering up your mind, your life or your creative flow? 
Last week, subscribers to my newsletter received this exclusive code to get a HUGE 50% off everything in the LilliBean Designs Store + now I am opening the sale up to everyone!
And you may wonder why I am offering such a huge discount? Well this is why...
Is your clutter, cluttering up your mind, your life or your creative flow? 
And you  may wonder what clutter has to do with art + creativity, but I believe that it has everything to do with it.
See, with the upheaval we've experienced the first 3 months of 2014, which I won't bore you with again, our household fell into complete chaos. And lets face it, while I am not the worlds greatest house wife, [In fact I should totally be fired from that group!], our house is usually fairly tidy, but this last month it has totally spun out of control.

Every where I turned there was crap, the girls toys, my sketchbooks, Macs boots, school bags, hand bags, pencils + markers.

Crap. was. every. where.


So I rallied my gang and told them in no uncertain terms I was sorting our shit out, we were throwing things out, moving furniture around, having a garage sale + we had a week to sort it. 

It took the whole weekend, and it was amazing, how much lighter, freer + clearer I felt afterward.

So what does this have to do with being creative?

Well once I sorted the 
bomb that was my house + I had stopped obsessing over tit, my brain started flowing again + some awesome creative ideas began to appear.

I am always amazed how everything in my life is connected.

So if you are feeling blocked in one area of your life, (whether it's your creativity, your family, your friendships, your house), try decluttering somewhere else + I bet everything else will start to flow.

And now I am on a mission to declutter other areas of my life. And this is why I am offering 50% OFF everything in store


 But you only have until April 16 to use this code... so pop over to the store now.

And let me know if you've decluttered a part of your life... I would love to know how much freer your feel!

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...