Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Round Here [July 2014]

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

☆ Round Here [July 2014]


I love these posts + I hope you get a kick out of them too!

I love that I can see what we did during each month, that each photo brings back awesome memories.

So what have we done this month? July is an awesome month to...


Ride in the Big Red Car


Went walking in the foggy mornings


Sketched this girl one dinner while my girls had perfect dinner manners (for once!!)


Took selfies - because I couldn't get the pose on my Winter Princess right


Had an indulgent birthday + this was my over indulgent dinner!!


Went and saw Play School and danced and danced and danced.
(Well Bean danced, Bug, Fred + Beastie just ate the entire time!)


Had an awesome girls night out with my sister + mum. 
We figured it was close to 18 years since our girls only night.


Jumped on our horses + rode away.


Spend hours in the art shops hunting for supplies.


Young + old enjoyed the carousel
I totally jumped on my own stead. 


And I have nearly, so very NEARLY, finished this painting!

What have you been up to this month? What amazing adventured did you undertake. Share your stories!

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...