Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Work in Progress

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

☆ Work in Progress


I was going to share these yesterday, but after a whole half day in the spring sun, I was zonked! 


It was worth it though, great friends, great conversation, kids who played (mostly) well together.


But I was so zonked later that night, that I was in bed ridiculously early, and I am still slightly zonked today.  I could blame the sun shine - but in reality it is probably the nearly seven month old beastie!


Anyway not to digress, after working on all those mini canvases, I was looking to do something a little easier on my back. And her sketch has been staring at me for months now, so I thought it was probably time.

If you have a work in progress that you would like to share feel free to leave the link in the comments below. I would love to see what you're up to.


1 comment :

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...