Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Snippets of Life

Thursday, October 4, 2012

☆ Snippets of Life


We are in the midst of having a new wardrobe built into our bedroom, and as you can imagine, it has created some upheaval for our family.

Mr Mac is doing most of the work, while the girls and I flitter around him and I am feeling so useless at the moment because at seven months preggas, there isn't a lot of shifting or lifting I can do.

So what have I decided to do in my spare time? A long over due re haul of Listening to the Squeak! So far I am loving the look of the new pages - and, it is a work in progress, so there may be a few broken links, (sorry guys, I am too knackered for an all nighter at the moment!), but I am aiming to have every thing sorted by the weekend.

In the mean time I wanted to share a few exciting snippets of my life with you...

☆  I am crazy excited about my very first feature interview here

☆ I was given the most amazing shout out from the gorgeous Jill of Journey2Wonderful here

☆ I am about to send out my very first newsletter - with some deliciously fun give aways, so if you
    would like the inside scoop you can sign up here

☆ On the newsletter front, I want to have a regular spotlight where you can ask me anything. (That's
    right anything!) - so if you want to know my favourite paints, my creative process or my shoe size let
    me know here

☆ I am loving (absolutely loving) picmonkey for the absolute simplicity of creating awesome buttons,
    and editing photos for my blog. (Photoshop gives me hives, but it is a dream of mine to master it!)

And that my friends, is my life in a nutshell.

What you've been up to lately? I would love to hear your stories - Feel free to share below 
(and if you've written about it you are most welcome to leave a link!)


5 comments :

  1. Hi.... I'm visiting from Fall Fearless and Fly ... great interview and I love your art. Totally inspiring!

    Karenx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen,

      Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave such a lovely comment. I appreciate it. x

      Delete
  2. I LOVE picmonkey too!!! Makes life so much easier! I also LOVE your interview. You are so talented and have such a wonderful heart to share. I can't believe you are already 7 months along! The blog is looking wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Heather for asking me to do the interview! I loved doing it. I can't believe i'm seven months too - its great but also very scary (I mean beastie has to come out some time eek!) Thanks for popping in x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...