Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ COMMISSION PIECE [A Work In Progress]

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

☆ COMMISSION PIECE [A Work In Progress]

After the hectic pre-Christmas + pre- Beastie, get together with my family last weekend, I jumped into working on this commission.

One of my fabulous friends, asked me to paint one of my girls for her sister-in-law for Christmas, and after finally catching up last week, and talking about my designs, I sat down to start. (Apparently there is only three weeks left till xmas... who knew right? And holy crap that means only 4 weeks until our wee beasties eta - eeek!)

So here are a few work in progress shots,


There is still some more to do, but I am so happy with the progress of this painting. It is (so far!) behaving!


So what are you in the middle of this week? Do you have anything interesting on your work desk? Can you see your work desk - cause mine is like a bomb hit it, I still haven't cleaned up after AEDM!) I would love to hear your stories.

AND DON'T FORGET, the last give away for 2012 is up now! Click here to enter


2 comments :

  1. love it already, its going to be amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just already beautiful and I love it now. Great work Kirstin.
    lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...