Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Season's Greetings

Thursday, December 27, 2012

☆ Season's Greetings

Season's Greetings to you all - I hope Santa was as kind to you as he was to our girls.


Although this post is a bit later than I planned, 
I wish you the very best for the festive season, and a safe + prosperous 2013.


I am taking a bit of time off, to restore my life + home to order after a frantic November + December, and of course to a some point relax with my family + at some point welcome our wee Beastie to our family.

All going well, I will be back mid January, with some brand new paintings, some new challenges, a new monthly competition + a new addition to Clan Mac.

I will see you all in 2013

Signature

4 comments :

  1. Enjoy your time off..... and wee Beastie's arrival!

    Gorgeous photos

    Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you all and hoping u can get some relaxing time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many blessings to you in the new year! You'll be missed until then! BTW...did you receive your tag in the mail? If not I am so sorry!! They told me 6-10 business days. The 10th day would have been the 21st.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessings to you and your beautiful family, Kirstin. May the coming months be filled with peace and much happiness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...