Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Honouring your Inner World [Lifebook 2014]

Monday, June 9, 2014

☆ Honouring your Inner World [Lifebook 2014]

 Week 20 - Honouring Your Inner World with Serena Bridgeman

This weeks lesson was from the amazingly talented Serena Bridgeman, some one who's work I have greatly admired since I first met her on one of Tams earlier courses.

So I was very excited to do a lesson taught by Serena.

And using spray inks + stencils, I created this peaceful girl...


I love the way the spray inks gave the initial tone to the girls face, and after adding a few extra blue tones, I actually loved creating the girls face with a pallet that I wouldn't have necessarily chose myself.


Instead of choosing a lotus blossom to symbolise inner peace I chose a butterfly, their gracefulness, their beauty, their peaceful nature for my symbol of peace.



I really loved this process, and the lovely peaceful girl which I created.

I hope you have a wonderfully peaceful week!

post signature

 photo newslettersignature.png

1 comment :

  1. She's really beautiful! So serene. I love the whole piece!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...