Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Completed Creative Project

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

☆ Completed Creative Project

I wanted to share with you the completed letters that I was painting for my nephews first birthday.

I was pretty happy with how they turned out considering how sick I was!







So there we were rushing around Saturday morning packing for our overnight stay in Canberra, present wrapped, in a gift bag next to all the other bags needing to make it into the car.

We arrive at the party, and I ask Mr Mac where is the present? I turns out after all this hard work, the present was sitting in the entrance way, still waiting to make it into the car. 

crap. (and you can imagine that this was the least of the swearing going on at the time!)

Has this every happened to you? Have you ever worked so hard on a project only to leave it behind, loose it or break it before you could share it?

Have a great Wednesday.


•*¨*•.¸¸

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...