Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Creative Project - In Progress

Friday, September 16, 2011

☆ Creative Project - In Progress

Well, I didn't die. And surprise, surprise, I am feeling better.

So now I have learn't my second very important blogging truth.

Don't Blog When Your Sick.

(number one being don't blog when your drunk!)

I can't even go back and read that post. I think I will just keep it in its protective haze of illness.

Anyway it is my nephews birthday this weekend and I am frantically painting some letters (like these here)

I had ordered them weeks ago, but in my haste I didn't check the size of the final orders, so when they arrived in their very small package I realised that instead of ordering the 6" letters, I ordered the 1" ones. crap.

The reordered (and correctly sized ones) arrived just the other day, so I should be able to finish them off in time.

That is if I don't have a relapse of the dreaded and deadly 'Kirst flu', that turns sane and rational people to insane and irrational.

Have a great weekend.

•*¨*•.¸¸


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...