Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆Creative Projects

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

☆Creative Projects

I found this awesome tutorial for making a handbag in an hour. And although it took me longer than the hour to make (I have VERY rusty sewing skills and my favourite tool is the un-picker!) I love my bag.



It's not a great photo, but it is the cutest black tartan fabric


It can carry all my crap


I added extra pockets for my phone, glasses, the pens I can never find and my moleskine.


I felt so accomplished finishing it, like I could sew anything - mermaids tail? bring it on! Art case for travelling? boring! Owl mobile for Bugs birthday.... mmm... still not finished.

Bean has been begging for a mermie tail so that may very well be the next project.

•*¨*•.¸¸

1 comment :

  1. It looks great. Well done. I would love to try this. I need a bigger bag that fits everything. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...