Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Imperfect [Illustration Friday]

Monday, August 8, 2011

☆ Imperfect [Illustration Friday]

My perfect morning starts with me awake and up, (at least half an hour before the girls), savouring that first cup of coffee, watching our street wake up as the fog of sleep lifts, musing about what the day will bring, how we will celebrate life today, how I will live creatively and in the moment....

But I am flawed, imperfect, and that morning dream is often a reality of a croaky sleep soaked voice -  'Girls! Please! Mama needs 5 minutes...please... just 5 minutes.'


•*¨*•.¸¸

1 comment :

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...