Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Work in Progress

Sunday, August 28, 2011

☆ Work in Progress


I thought I would share a new painting that I am working on.

It is part of my 'Always' series, which is inspired by a mental list that I started writing for Bean and Bug.

This one is tentatively titled - 'Alway's....Listen to Grandma'


You might recognise this character she featured recently in a Illustration Friday submission and an ATC exchange, although like everyone she has undergone a bit of a metamorphis from her original incantation as red ridinghood! 

What would you advise your children, friends or family to 'Always' do? Reach for stars? Follow the Rainbow? And would you follow your own advice?

I hope you had a great weekend
•*¨*•.¸¸

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...