Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ September Challenge

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

☆ September Challenge

Last September I challenged my self creatively, sketching daily in my moleskine.  And I enjoyed it so much that I tried again this July to recreate the challenge, but with colds, holidays and visits to family, it fell to the wayside.

This month, I am trying again, but with a twist!

My latest obsession (read time suck) is Pinterest.

I. LOVE. IT.

But that is for another post.

Cruising through people boards, I found this fantastic 30 day drawing challenge....

Image source: but if anyone know who the original creator is please
let me know so I can credit them.

....and the best thing is I am going to get Bean and Bug in on the act too. I thought this would make a great yearly challenge to document their growing skills and to highlight their favourite things!

So who's with us? Are you up for the challenge? Maybe just one or two? Feel free to draw, paint, collage, sketch or sing along with the Mac family and share your drawings with me.

•*¨*•.¸¸

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...