Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Blue Bird Winter [new painting]

Friday, January 27, 2012

☆ Blue Bird Winter [new painting]

Blue Bird Winter
©2012 Kirstin McCull
In past posts I have mused about my... well... muses. About what inspires me, about when it hits,   about what happens when you least expect it.

This painting is a funny one, I was looking through the back catalogue  of one of my favourite authors, and  the title of her book was Bluebird Winter.

I immediately thought was an awesome title for a painting, and this the result.

I have probably read over that back catalogue twenty times, and yet this time was obviously the time that I was open.

It made me think how often I might be closed to ideas and inspiration. And how I might be open more often. 

So I wanted to ask you, how do you stay open?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...