Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Butterflies [inspiration avenue prompt]

Sunday, January 22, 2012

☆ Butterflies [inspiration avenue prompt]

Butterflies
©2012 Kirstin McCulloch
























This weeks prompt for Inspiration Avenue is butterfly. Which is such a timely prompt for me.

A lot of last week was spent in our very over grown garden and we saw heaps, (I mean HEAPS) of butterflies. 

I loved watching Bean and Bug run around pretending to be faeries, they decided to try and capture a butterfly so that they could ride one - 'cause that's what faeries do mama!'

So this painting is inspired by the butterflies we spied last week, and tried, unsuccessfully, to capture.  

What has inspired you to create this week?






6 comments :

  1. A gorgeous picture and a lovely blogpost - I really enjoyed visiting you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely love your girls' eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Butterflies this time of year?? Then I remembered you're on the other side of the world where it is summer right now. :)) Gorgeous painting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well YOU! You have inspired me to create this week. I came from Inspiration Avenue because those eyes are just sooooo wonderful! Had to see more! I love what your children said about chasing butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the innocence of children! Very lovely painting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone - what a lovely comments to wake up to!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...