Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ A series of Quirky Birds [Lifebook 2013]

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

☆ A series of Quirky Birds [Lifebook 2013]


This weeks lesson had Tam take us through the process of creating a series of quirky birds - most people created them on an accordion style page, but because I am doing my lifebook paintings in a book, I just crammed them onto two pages.

I love how this turned out - I pick out a few lines from my go to song [which at the moment is 'Titanium' by David Guetta - I love, love, love this song]


This was such a different style for me - but I thoroughly enjoyed it! I don't know if any of you have thought about doing life book, and are hesitating, but for me I find the different styles + the new techniques are really opening me up as an artist. 



And really that is totally what I want from an art course.

What do you look for in an art course? Do you like being pushed into doing something different? Do you have any recommendations for me? 

Have a great Tuesday 

[p.s - make sure you pop back on Thursday for this months give away!]


2 comments :

  1. So sweet - I haven't watched the video yet but you sure make we want to take the time to do it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...