Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ AEDM Check in

Sunday, November 6, 2011

☆ AEDM Check in

I started off so well with AEDM - I was so organised and have heaps of inspiration, but my brothers wedding on saturday threw a bit of a spanner into the works.

So not much creating this weekend, I couldn't even find five minutes to post my painting I finished for the Inspiration Avenue challenge this week, but it was worth it - the gorgeous couple had the most glorious day with the harbour bridge as the back drop, lunch on the waterfront, and an after party over flowing with mojito's.

So as I am feeling slightly fragile, I will share a few photos of the art I have created this week, and start planning for next weeks.






©2011 Kirstin McCulloch

Have a great week.
•*¨*•.¸¸

7 comments :

  1. Wow I'd say you were really productive, great pieces, congrats to the couple too, thanks for sharing, much love Jennibellie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the expressions on your pieces. It looks like the mermaid has just been told by the seahorse that mermaids don't exist. She looks most perplexed!! Her tail is really magnificent. Not too late to link to the IA challenge - it's too good to miss being shared :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't tell at all that you were knocked off your game by the wedding -- these pieces are great... love the reminder to immerse myself :) Needed that reminder for AEDM! Looking forward to seeing what else unfolds for you this month... miracles, k-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - love your pieces! I love "Immerse Yourself" too - so fitting for AEDM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your mermaid!!! Love. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pieces are wonderful! I'd never have known you lacked creative time....I LOVE your mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *love* the mermie with her lil seahorse friend. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...