Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Art Every Day Month

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

☆ Art Every Day Month

Have you signed up for Art Every Day Month over at creativeeveryday.com?




Crazy person that I am I decided to challenge myself and join in. I am slightly anxious, very excited, and I have lots of ideas and a few new materials to explore.

But in between weddings, normal weekly schedules, dance recitals, the lead up to christmas, I may have to be more organized in finding some time each day to create.

•*¨*•.¸¸


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...