Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Round

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

☆ Round

What a hellish week.

Absolutely. Hellish. We farewelled my beautiful cousin and it was just about the most painful thing I have ever been through.

But we continue on, because we have to don't we? We move forward three steps, take a few shuffles side ways, and continue on.

We go round.

©2011 Kirstin McCulloch

Thank you those who left such lovely and supportive comments last week. It meant a huge amount, during such a terrible time.

Have a great week.
•*¨*•.¸¸


(Linking to AEDM)

6 comments :

  1. Your Christmas fairy is just lovely. I hope that ceating her was catharctic for you. I know that art can have that effect for me. I'm so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear of your loss... yes, we continue on & hopefully, art helps us through the rough spots. Wishing you better days ahead. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear of your loss. Yeah, it does seem like a lot of life is shuffling sideways, but you do the best you can.

    This is such a lovely, sad fairy. Love the delicate wings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely little fairy trapped in there... this is just lovely and so glad you are starting to find some space to create again... it will help I know... take care of yourself xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your delicate Christmas fairy. Her wings are beautiful!

    So, so sorry to hear about your cousin.

    I emailed you...I think we had some trouble with our emails going into the spam folders before...I hope it doesn't go there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...