Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Inspiration Wednesday

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

☆ Inspiration Wednesday

I thought I would share with you some amazing, quirky, and cool things that I have snapped over the past few weeks.

Things I thought that I would never see, things that I perhaps wouldn't have seen if for that instant I was open.

Jackson Pollock and Salvador Dali inspired Gnomes at Floriade
The old watch tower in a summer fog 
This Baby Kookaburra decided to shop at Aldi's with Bean, Bug and I
 Pink pink sparkle shoes under UV lights - who knew?
I should take advice from my McDonald's coffee more often!
Sunrise over Sydney Harbour from the botanic gardens
The colour of this Bamboo - gorgeous
Most places tell you to keep off the grass and not to hug the trees! Loved this welcoming message
Graffiti wall in a random lane way

What's inspiring you this week?
 •*¨*•.¸¸

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...