Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Art with Heart [inspiration avenue]

Sunday, May 20, 2012

☆ Art with Heart [inspiration avenue]

Art with Heart.

I think you can always tell when you have created something that has engaged your heart.

I think you always know when you have created something that hasn't engaged your heart.

When a painting doesn't  feel right, when it seems flat, I know that my heart isn't in it. I know that I've just gone through the motions. I know that I will never look at that painting again with out a lingering sense of sadness.

For this weeks inspiration avenue prompt Hettienne wrote such a beautiful piece about creating with heart, and living open hearted. I couldn't  have said it better myself.

And although my submission this week is not completely finished (due to my Beans highly contageous tummy bug) it started out with great heart involved. And one day I will finish her off. (Maybe when my tummy has finished turning itself inside out!)

Have a great week




P.S Don't forget to enter this months GIVEAWAYClick here to enter




4 comments :

  1. One would never know that this painting is incomplete - it is gorgeous and full of heart! love Hettienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! Your girls are unique and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's not complete? Of course she is, she has your heart!!
    Love your big eyed girls!!

    Feel better soon ~*

    XO
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i've caught the tummy bug too... but a gorgeous painting, and i can't wait to see it finished! hope you're all feeling better... now i need tea and sympathy... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...