Google+ LISTENING TO THE SQUEAK INSIDE art by Kirstin McCulloch of LilliBean Designs: ☆ Look what arrived in my mail this week

Sunday, May 6, 2012

☆ Look what arrived in my mail this week


I am sooo excited! Happy dance excited. Woo Hooing excited.

And it was a surprise to open the mail box and see the parcels sitting there, together, all in the one day!

Well it's not really a surprise, because I had to order them, but they came much early than I expected.

Not only did my awesome new business cards arrive (they are so cute, I love them, and they look so professional!)

But my new A4 water colour Moleskine sketch book arrived too!

I don't know which one I am more excited about.

So now I have a new dilemma, do I finish using my current sketch book I am working in before starting this one, or do I crack this one open, and splash some paint on the page of my new one?

What would you do?

Have a great week.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave me a comment. I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. I will often respond to your comments here, so please check back for a response. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...